Kanna

Suggestion thread

Suggestion thread 

Leave your suggestion on what would you like to see added to the game or fixed

1.) make slayer helm useful give color slayer helm drop rate bonus black 10% red 15%  green 20% purple 60%

2.) fix loyalty shop and slayer to give custombosses ex frimbshound and as task

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2

I would like to see a npc in game that will buy all items for like a third of street value pr price guide i.e reg minigun trash now so maybe have a shop that will buy for like 1b if item is priced on price guide for 3-4b

I think pos needs work done, i.e increase price amount an if it over 2147m if someone buys an item the cash should go to pouch.

Hope all that makes sense sorted of rushed it because im at work

i agree @jackk 100% but at the same time i disagree with the minigun price  normal minigun imo should be bought for 500m since there easy to get from ::defilers now

Yea but you know what i mean, like have the staff team discuss what they think the shop should buy them for.

For the more expensive items it should be paid with staright to pouch or something, because i feel this will help newer players make their money bit easier because no one actually buys starters gear or reg miniguns.

Just a thought, thanks for taking your time to read my suggestion

13 minutes ago, jackk said:

Yea but you know what i mean, like have the staff team discuss what they think the shop should buy them for.

For the more expensive items it should be paid with staright to pouch or something, because i feel this will help newer players make their money bit easier because no one actually buys starters gear or reg miniguns.

Just a thought, thanks for taking your time to read my suggestion

i didn't disagree i agree 100% but since normal miniguns are easy to get 500m is great for newer player to buy elite american pernix etc sell 3 normal miniguns they can get golden minigun and start making some more money at bork customwrencher frimblord etc ❤️