Sign in to follow this  
your mom

Runecrafting Guide

WtoAQ8f.png

Runecrafting 1-99

(you can boost exp gain with xkagOA4.pnguDXENq3.pnggc5g0BV.png Runecrafter Hat, QoyPwiq.pnghx8gLlL.png36WuF5f.png Runecrafter Robe, fxJGlww.pngOcHvRxT.png0yDXUXj.png Runecrafter Skirt, 261rEFN.pngrqocgb4.pngfeXTc5S.png Runecrafter Gloves, to get these items you need to mine x400 hSRPXh3.png Stardust from Fallen Star to buy them from Expert Miner whos in Varrock near the fountain, to get to Varrock you need to buy a Z81pOyc.png Varrock teleport tablet from Explorer Jack at Home).

Levels 1-40

Get a azakUUj.png Air Talisman from Wizard from runescrafting teleport by pressing on the runecrafting skill icon. Get a ag7zBtW.png Iron Pickaxe from Mining Instructor from mining teleport and choose mining guild by pressing on the mining skill icon. Make sure you got the Iron Pickaxe equipped and the Air Talisman in your inventory, then mine some l1PyLe5.png Rune Essence from mining teleport and choose Essence Mine. When your bag is full right click and press "Locate" on your Air Talisman to get to the Air Altar and repeat until your lvl 40 runecrafting.

Levels 40-72

Siphon Green Energy Source from runecrafting teleport by pressing on the runecrafting skill icon, food is reccomended.

Levels 72-99

Siphon Yellow Energy Source from runecrafting teleport by pressing on the runecrafting skill icon, food is reccomended.

• Like 1